Is it really that Thymeleaf does not natively support or provide convenient way to paginate results??

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Is it really that Thymeleaf does not natively support or provide convenient way to paginate results??

java9
I didn't come across any pagination-related resources in Thymeleaf documentation (at least not for version 2.1). There are a number of custom implementations across the Web but I was hoping to find how to do it natively?

If there's no official way to do it - then it's very weird that this functionality has been left out because it's extremely common in web applications.

How about version 3 of Thymeleaf? If it does feature this, the second question is: Has anyone successfully used v3.0 with Spring Boot applications (the Spring Boot Initializer by default provides v2.1)?
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Is it really that Thymeleaf does not natively support or provide convenient way to paginate results??

Metroids
It's true, thymeleaf doesn't have support for pagination (in thymeleaf 2 or 3).  Don't think there are any plans for this (and thymeleaf isn't really designed with these types of components in mind, so I wouldn't expect it to).

I've used thymeleaf 3 with spring boot -- make sure you update the "layout dialect" plugin version as well, or you'll get errors.