Thymeleaf 2.0.1 has been just published, as a small-bugfix release fixing some issues found in 2.0.0:
- Fixed exception at SAX parser when comments appear at document-root level.
- Fixed template name at exception reports when including fragments (the top-level template name was appearing instead of the fragment's).
- Fixed attribute management so that null-valued attributes are allowed and output as "".
- Fixed Java6-specific code which disallowed Thymeleaf to compile and run correctly in Java 5.
- Modified the "display if null" flag of th:value from false to true, in order to avoid problems with parts of the framework (esp. form-binding relative) that require a "value" attribute in <option> tags.
- Fixed incorrect exception messages.
Thymeleaf 2.0.1 is a drop-in replacement for version 2.0.0.