Thymeleaf 2.0.11 has been just published, including some bugfixing and also completing Spring Webflow integration capabilities by adding support for AJAX-based "render" events in flows.
- Fixed THYMELEAF_ROOT element tag appearing in output in LEGACYHTML5 mode.
- Fixed VALIDXHTML and VALIDXML modes not correctly parsing templates due to the inclusion of
the THYMELEAF_ROOT element.
- Add catch for NoClassDefFoundError to checks for knowing whether nekoHTML is in classpath
in LEGACYHTML5 mode.
and to #strings expression utility object.
- Added ChainedFragmentSpec in order to be able to apply a fragment spec on the results of
- Fixed THYMELEAF_ROOT element tag provoking parser error when text or comments are present
before DOCTYPE clause.
- Add "getFragmentSpec()" / "setFragmentSpec(IFragmentSpec)" methods to ThymeleafView in order to
allow the processing of "partial" views (only the template fragments selected by the IFragmentSpec
will be processed and rendered).
- Add AJAX-enabled AjaxThymeleafViewResolver and AjaxThymeleafView, making use of an AjaxHandler
instance from Spring JS (part of Spring Webflow).
- Add AJAX-enabled FlowAjaxThymeleafView, for Spring WebFlow integration.