Thymeleaf 2.0.20 just published, with Spring 4 support
Thymeleaf 2.0.20 has been just published, along with some other related modules.
This is a bugfixing version, and should work as a drop-in replacement for 2.0.x versions. Besides, this version is the first one to include a package for the integration of Thymeleaf 2.0 with the recently released Spring 4.0. (thymeleaf-spring4-2.0.20)
- Fixed DOM Selectors not correctly performing index operations on root nodes.
- Fixed flags for processing text and comment nodes not being correctly propagated to children when they were added.
THYMELEAF SPRING 3 AND 4 INTEGRATION
- Fixed NPE at the Themes utility class when using the SpringStandardDialect with a WebContext implementation (not SpringWebContext)
- Fixed marker hidden inputs being added for checkboxes and multiple selects even when they are disabled (provoking undesired deletion of attribute values).
NEW thymeleaf-spring4 INTEGRATION PACKAGE
Users migrating from thymeleaf-spring3 to thymeleaf-spring4 will only need to replace the ".spring3." part of the package names of used classes with ".spring4." For example:
Related to the release of the new thymeleaf-spring4 package for Thymeleaf 2.0, two additional modules were also updated at the same time:
* thymeleaf-extras-springsecurity3: version 2.0.2 has been published, including support for both Spring 4 and Spring 3.x with Spring Security 3.0, 3.1 and 3.2.
* thymeleaf-testing: version 2.0.9 has been published, including support for Spring 4.
All updated libraries have been uploaded to Maven Central (please allow some time to sync) and SourceForge, as usual.