This is a maintenance version, and should work as a drop-in replacement for 2.1.x versions.
- Fixed second-level th:object being ignored when combined with th:remove="tag".
- Fixed bad merging of non-element processors in dialects.
- Fixed StandardCache not dealing with SoftReferences correctly under specific get/put sequence scenarios.
- Added new "#uris" expression utility object for performing escape operations for URI/URLs (paths, path segments, query parameters and fragment identifiers).
- Added StandardCache.keySet() method in order to obtain the names of all the entries currently present in a cache (e.g. template or expression caches).
- Improved performance of WebVariablesMap by avoiding calls to HttpServletRequest.getAttributeNames(), very slow and memory-inefficient in Tomcat implementations.
- Improved performance of DOM tree processing during template execution.