Toggle Botton is not working with Thymeleaf

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Toggle Botton is not working with Thymeleaf

Olalekan Samuel
I am using an HTML5 template file with Spring MVC and thymeleaf. In the template, I'm trying to create a navigable menu using a toggle button at the top of the page.

The toggle button is displayed but when clicking on it it does not toggle the menu as expected. However when I do the same thing in HTML5 using the same code, the Toggle button works perfectly.

I do not know may be this is a Thymeleaf issue or there is anything I need to do in Thymeleaf to make this work.

Can somebody please assist my Ignorance

Here is my line of code that contains the toggle button:

Below is my CSS file
<link rel="stylesheet" th:href="@{/assets/plugins/bootstrap/dist/css/bootstrap.min.css}" />
<link rel="stylesheet" th:href="@{/assets/font-awesome/css/font-awesome.min.css}" />
<link rel="stylesheet" th:href="@{/assets/ionicons/css/ionicons.min.css}" />
<link rel="stylesheet" th:href="@{/assets/dist/css/aiAdmin.min.css}" />
<link rel="stylesheet" th:href="@{/assets/dist/css/skins/_all-skins.min.css}" />
<link rel="stylesheet" th:href="@{/assets/plugins/morris/morris.css}" />
<link rel="stylesheet" th:href="@{/assets/plugins/jvectormap/jquery-jvectormap.css}" />
<link rel="stylesheet" th:href="@{/assets/plugins/bootstrap-datepicker/css/bootstrap-datepicker.min.css}" />
<link rel="stylesheet" th:href="@{/assets/plugins/bootstrap-daterangepicker/daterangepicker.css}" />
<link rel="stylesheet" th:href="@{/assets/plugins/bootstrap-wysihtml5/bootstrap3-wysihtml5.min.css}" />

and below is Javascript:

<script th:src="@{/assets/plugins/jQuery/dist/jQuery.min.js}"></script>        <script th:src="@{/assets/plugins/jQueryUI/jquery-ui.min.js}"></script>        <script th:src="@{/assets/plugin/bootstrap/dist/js/bootstrap.min.js}"></script>        <script th:src="@{/assets/plugins/raphael/raphael.min.js}"></script>        <script th:src="@{/assets/plugins/morris/morris.min.js}"></script>        <script th:src="@{/assets/plugins/jquery-sparkline/dist/jquery.sparkline.min.js}"></script>        <script th:src="@{/assets/plugins/jvectormap/jquery-jvectormap-1.2.2.min.js}"></script>        <script th:src="@{/assets/plugins/jvectormap/jquery-jvectormap-world-mill-en.js}"></script>        <script th:src="@{/assets/plugins/jquery-knob/dist/jquery.knob.min.js}"></script>        <script th:src="@{/assets/plugins/moment/min/moment.min.js}"></script>        <script th:src="@{/assets/plugins/bootstrap-daterangepicker/daterangepicker.js}"></script>        <script th:src="@{/assets/plugins/bootstrap-datepicker/js/bootstrap-datepicker.min.js}"></script>        <script th:src="@{/assets/plugins/bootstrap-wysihtml5/bootstrap3-wysihtml5.all.min.js}"></script>        <script th:src="@{/assets/plugins/jquery-slimscroll/jquery.slimscroll.min.js}"></script>        <script th:src="@{/assets/plugins/fastclick/lib/fastclick.js}"></script>        <script th:src="@{/assets/dist/js/aiadmin.min.js}"></script>        <script th:src="@{/assets/dist/js/pages/dashboard.js}"></script>        <script th:src="@{/assets/dist/js/aiadmin.js}"></script>        <script th:src="@{/assets/dist/js/display.js}"></script>
Any assistance is highly appreciated.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Toggle Botton is not working with Thymeleaf

yvanavermaet
Do you maybe have a testpage? I don't think all your code came through correctly.