2 messages Options
Jim
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Using a WYSIWYG editor to generate TL templates

Jim
Hi All...

I'm very new to TL, but I'm drawn to it because it seems the natural prototyping will help me with a task I am researching. I have been asked to investigate how we might implement a system that will allow a non-technical group of users to generate web-based forms to conduct something like a survey. Currently this group has an IT group edit the forms each time they want to change the survey and now we're looking to provide them a system that will let them do this themselves.

There are, of course, lots of complexities at the back end of this, but as a start, thinking of the view (front, user-facing end) I'm wondering if there is an existing project that will allow someone to generate TL templates using some kind of editor?

I realize this would be complex but I'm wondering what may exist and, if nothing, what your thoughts are on using TL as part of such an effort?

Thanks very much...
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Using a WYSIWYG editor to generate TL templates

Zemi
Administrator
You can take a look at the 2.1-dev branch of https://github.com/thymeleaf/thymeleafexamples-springmail
There is an example using a TinyMCE editor to the edit a Thymeleaf template (an email template).

Regards,
   Zemi