- It's a good idea to use fragments in thymeleaf like I do. See the config area in webapp?
- It's my project well organized?
- It's better if I use views with complete templates?
- What do you recommend for AJAX? Jquery?
- Using AJAX: It's better if controllers response JSON instead of html fragments?
- Have Someone a example of well organized project using Thymeleaf with Spring 4 with annotations?
At first sight, your code looks clean and elegant. I cannot give an opinion on the architecture of the application without knowing the problem that it is trying to solve, different architectures are best suited for different problems.
> What do you recommend for AJAX? Jquery?
JQuery is kind of default choice because it is stable and widely known. So yes, if no other considerations have to be taken into, like size or browser compatibility or team knowledge, jQuery is a good choice.
> Using AJAX: It's better if controllers response JSON instead of html fragments?